TESARO is seeking passionate, collaborative professionals to join our team of dedicated associates who are determined to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients. To submit a resume or apply for a position, please apply to a specific opening or email a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Job Opportunities
Other Job Opportunities
- Director, Corporate Affairs
- Director, Global Commercial Development
- Senior Manager, IT Business Partner
R&D Job Opportunities
- Administrative Assistant to Portfolio Management, Regulatory & Clinical Operations
- Associate Director of Clinical Pharmacology - Biologics
- Associate Director of Pharmacometrics
- Associate Director, Clinical Data Management
- Associate Director, Drug Product Development (Small Molecule)
- Associate Director, Process Development & Operations (Biologics)
- Associate Director, Regulatory CMC
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Trial Associate
- Development Team Lead
- Director, Translational Strategy and Research
- Manager Medical Information
- Manager, Portfolio Assessment
- Manager/Sr. Manager QA Computer Software Validation
- Principal Scientist, Research Biology
- Senior Director Regulatory Affairs
- Senior Director, Preclinical Development
- Senior Manager Regulatory CMC
- Senior Manager, API Development
- Senior Manager, Regulatory Operations
- Senior Manager/Associate Director Medical Writer
- Senior Medical Writer (non-clinical)
- Senior Principal Scientist, Immuno-oncology
TESARO offers competitive salaries and a great benefits package including paid holidays, incentive bonuses, stock options, healthcare, dental, disability and life insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan with a corporate match. To apply, please visit: www.tesarobio.com to review the job postings and hiring process.
TESARO provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other personal characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local laws. TESARO complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
TESARO, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any third-party recruiters, agencies or individuals. Any such, all third party recruiters, agencies or individuals seeking to work with TESARO must first contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Only approved staffing vendors will be allowed to provide services to TESARO. Unsolicited resumes submitted directly to hiring managers, employees or representatives will be deemed the property of TESARO to follow up with as it sees applicable, and no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired as a result of the referral or by other means. Submission of unsolicited resumes does not create any implied obligation on the part of TESARO.