PRECLINICAL & TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH
At TESARO, collaboration plays a vital role in our approach to care. We value other perspectives and believe that they are invaluable in helping us discover treatment advancements that improve lives. To that end, we seek partners interested in furthering our global mission to responsibly develop best-in-class treatments for people with various types of cancer.
Major goals for our preclinical and translational research program include applying mechanisms of action of new medicines, discovering and applying novel biomarkers to identify patients most likely to benefit from treatment, and applying logical new combination treatments for people with advanced cancers.
Areas of Research Interest
- Oncology-focused research that provides novel insight and scientific rationale for the existing portfolio in a disease area of interest
- Mechanistic understanding of basic biology supporting our pipeline targets
- New in vitro and in vivo models that enable investigations into mechanisms of action or inform translational strategies
- Discovery of innovative pharmacodynamic biomarkers for efficacy or safety
- Identification of predictive biomarkers for patient selection or stratification
- Translational studies that further our understanding of immune-oncology targets and the tumor micro-environment
- Innovative combinations with strong scientific rationale for targeted therapies and/or biologics
- Emerging areas of cancer biology
- You are qualified by training and experience to undertake the proposed research
- The idea is yours and the research materials will be authored by you
- You are not seeking funding for research that would otherwise be paid for by your institution
- You have the ability to grant TESARO an option to license inventions arising from the research
- Design and execution of the research with timely communication of results to TESARO
- Compliance with all local laws and regulatory requirements
- Analysis and reporting of results
TESARO Timelines for Review
Preclinical submissions can be submitted at any time and are reviewed on a monthly basis.
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL